I found these 2 pictures on line...love them...BUT they are too small to read the dimensions and scale them for model building ! Does anyone have larger ones of them or even the whole pamphlet they would be willing to share...... you would make a model builders life a HAPPY one....
I have that brochure
Fantastic ! Been looking for it all over...If you would be so kind and send me a full page scan, that would help a lot ! It is almost impossible to read the numbers...I bought a Resin Print Kit of one but just from looking at it all the dimensions seem to be way off...If there is any more info in it that might help building a decent model, love to have it if it is not asking to much....I will send you my E mail in the messenger..
Hi hopefully these help. I think we may have a rubber tire book in paper - I won't be able to look for those till next week but let me know if you're interested in those. Not sure what I have with dimensions - records for these are pretty old and a bit of a patchwork unfortunately.
Thanks a MILLION ! they are fantastic !!!!!I totally understand that this info is hard to come by, I have searched all over....I have a favor to ask when you get the time, could you copy a portion of the boom and snorkel section for me in a larger scale...There seem to be some dimensions on that I can use to scale out others... here is what I mean And I LOVE to have the info about the rubber tiered version....NO rush on anything !!! Am very grateful for your help. So when ever you get around to it is perfectly fine. here is the TL-6 I build recently...an other one in orange red and white is in the works later this year thanks again and have a great day Chris
That TL-6 is totally cool will see if I can get some better drawings
Thanks...am trying !