Can anyone tell me how hard it would be to get pickup in fuel tank back on . It acts like it's running out of fuel all the time I can let it sit for a few min an it will run good for 5 min but the lower it gets on fuel it happens more often .i put new fuel filter on I don't no what else could be
5? What is your model and serial number?
It is d5lgp 2007 arkg03229
Either blow some air back through the fuel line to the tank, or remove the side cover and see if you can find what's clogging it up
Thank you dodge that done the trick it runs great now. What could be Down in that tank that stoped it up like that, when I blew back through the line with air tank that fixed it
You have debris in the bottom of your tank. Pull the long bottom plate of the rear side of the fuel tank. There is a drain so you can get the stuff off the bottom.