Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D10 hauled complete!!

9420pullpan ยท 2005-06-05 15:07

pics of a D10 hauled complete!! http://client.webshots.com/photo/295554835/295577006nSnNym http://client.webshots.com/photo/295554835/295577329ycUbxg

Replies38
  1. #1chipsearthworks2005-06-05 20:17

    :thumbsup :thumbsup

  2. #2littledenny2005-06-06 16:31

    Cool pix, Thanks

  3. #3Steve Frazier2005-06-06 17:18

    I'll bet that cost a few bucks to move!!! :eek2

  4. #4greywynd2005-09-09 10:35

    Funny thing....you never seem to see these floats running around empty I live about 100 yards from a highway that is used for oversize loads all the time...I just wish I had the camera with me when I see them going by. There have been some interesting loads though....huge boats, concrete 'beams' that were 100'+, lately I keep seeing huge steel pipes that look like they are tapered.....I wonder if they are parts for some of these huge wind powered generators.

  5. #5PSDF3502005-09-09 19:24

    Great pics. How much that thing weigh? How far were they moving it?

  6. #6D10R2005-09-10 16:57

    a D10? about 100tons or so. not a little machine by ANY means.

  7. #7PSDF3502005-09-12 09:44

    I was thinking 150,000# i was only off by 50,000#

  8. #8CascadeScaper2005-09-13 00:20

    Operating weight of a D10R is around 150,000#

  9. #9Dirtmaster2007-12-28 00:57

    D10 pictures are gone! Can you repost them?

  10. #10RollOver Pete2007-12-28 01:27

    This 245B also weighs 150,000 lbs...

  11. #11bobcat ron2007-12-28 12:57

    That's a helluva bucket on that mother!

  12. #12Chaz Murray2007-12-28 13:07

    geez thats sure a nice trailer....I wonder who built that one

  13. #13RollOver Pete2007-12-28 17:52

    You otta know. Their whole fleet paid helped pay your bills. :thumbsup

  14. #14Chaz Murray2007-12-28 18:29

    last known count they had 23 of or trailers and 4 of of the one pictured...they are by far our biggest repeat customer. Our website our main picture at the top we even use their truck and trailer for that

  15. #15thejdman042008-01-03 17:53

    very nice

  16. #16DirtHauler2008-01-03 22:01

    Any chance you have a current link to the photos?

  17. #17Northart2008-01-03 23:05

    Cat D10N Move Here's a picture of a Cat D10N being moved on the job.

  18. #18ozscooper2008-01-03 23:06

    thought you would all like to see a d11 moved almost complete had to take cab off cos of a couple of power lines

  19. #19Chaz Murray2008-01-03 23:18

    that looks a little bit overloaded good thing thats just a off hwy move

  20. #20Northart2008-01-03 23:35

    Overload ? Hi Chaz, That move was on a 12 mile road construction job, during construction. It stayed strictly on the job. The truck and trailer were suited for the weight. Perhaps not legal for on road use. But they moved equipment many, many times, in such a manner.

  21. #21Rockbreaker2008-01-13 06:17

    Oversize?? I think oversize is the right word. Do that here in Norway and you sure will visit the prison for a long time

  22. #22Northart2008-01-15 02:37

    Oversize ? Hello Rockbreaker , We have a much better country,:usa where over sized loads are permitted . Just get permits , pay the fee, and Haul away. Of course during spring we can't do that ! Breakup time , when frost comes out of the ground.

  23. #23Rockbreaker2008-01-15 03:28

    Hello Northart. You maybe get a permit here to it depends on where you are in the country but i doubt you get for so wide load as an d11. As to your country beeing better than mine i do not protest but what can i do:beatsme

  24. #24calhusker2008-01-21 18:19

    New Car D10R going to Boron Mine This is a couple of photos from a few years back of a new D10R heading to the Desert

  25. #25Chaz Murray2008-01-21 18:23

    the 2nd picture....we have the same machine on the wall in our parts office break room I think Bob had it blown up and sent it to us right after they took delivery of that trailer

  26. #26Lashlander2008-01-24 11:00

    A couple of these are a rerun but since you asked! Also isn't that rig hauling the 10 also the one hauling ROP's 245?

  27. #27calhusker2008-01-24 11:55

    Nope, they are both Pete's with Murray 9 axle, but if you look closely you can see 4 Murray 9 Axles in the photos.

  28. #28RollOver Pete2008-01-24 12:00

    Thats Marcos yard... Our yard is right next door.

  29. #29Chaz Murray2008-01-24 12:11

    Man look at all those nice lookin Murray trailers.... 5 5 axles, 1 7 axle and 4 9 axles...but looks like quite a few are missing from that pic....dosent marco have like somewhere around 25-30 lowbeds?

  30. #30RollOver Pete2008-01-24 12:13

    Too bad they are all sitting in the yard. Cant make any money that way.

  31. #31Chaz Murray2008-01-24 12:16

    makes it a little tough selling new ones with it that way too...But with the way the doller value has dropped we did get a order for 12 trailers goin to Tallinn Estonia ..small country on the baltic sea ...They already have 4 of our trailers so they may catch up to what marco has really quick

  32. #32RollOver Pete2008-01-24 12:22

    Worldwide.... I like it....

  33. #33Chaz Murray2008-01-24 12:24

    me too....its fun when they have a warranty issue...get to fly over there have have some fun with work went over in Aug of 2007

  34. #34RollOver Pete2008-01-24 12:29

    Is that near Saudi Arabia?

  35. #35calhusker2008-01-24 12:45

    Couldn't get them all in the photo

  36. #36Chaz Murray2008-01-24 13:21

    Nope further north....across from Finland

  37. #37Dert-T2008-01-25 14:37

    Calhusker, Beautiful trucks !! Thanks for posting them. Do you have any more pics of them loaded up with some big CAT iron that you'd be willing to share ?

  38. #38calhusker2008-01-25 14:41

    Yes, I'll be posting them from time to time. I've asked my guys to take some newer photos also.