Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D10 with plow

9420pullpan · 2006-04-22 19:48
Replies6
  1. #1Dozerboy2006-04-22 22:03

    That's going to take a long time to do that whole field.

  2. #2rino14942006-04-23 08:59

    I can't see the wear and tear on the undercarriage just to plow when you can use a tractor.

  3. #3norrodbh2006-04-24 10:35

    Is that plowing the field (how many bottoms), or just cutting a ditch? Seems a 9420 would do a faster job

  4. #4Dozerboy2006-04-24 11:46

    In the last pic I think I see a yellow marker. So I wander if with the size of that plow if it’s not for a natural gas line or something but I think it would be a little shallow.

  5. #5norrodbh2006-04-24 13:04

    Yeah I was wondering about the marker downfield. I was thinking ditch like these that my father used to dig whne I was little.

  6. #6Firecat112008-05-13 17:02

    Here is a farming rig for ya...