One of our D11's have worn the front bogie bearings on both sides is this normal.Machine has done about 15,000 hrs last 12 months mainly bulk pushing dirt on 10 degree slopes or is there a operator problem and what good it be. Cheers Will
Check the Part No. of the Major/Minor Bogeys.....They may be a mismatch of Camber Undercarriage ans STD?? And check the Balance Point of the Machine. May be set up too far foward! OR possibly differing heights of the Front Idlers to the rest of the Undercarriage!
You might want to fix the hour meter, there are only 8760 hours in 12 months, so how it did 15,000 is anybody's guess.
48 hr days>>>>>>>>>>>>>>???????????????????????????????? ???????????????
I think he means the machine has 15,000 hours total on it and for the last 12 months has been working pushing dirt on 10-deg slopes.
It's kind of hard to tell where one though stops, and one starts, with no punctuation. I read:
I shall take more care next time.
It's all good, I just misunderstood what you were saying. It happens easy enough, I mean look, I misspelled thought in my one reply.