Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D21A-5 R&R steering clutch

Jeff in Oregon ยท 2016-09-04 02:19

Hello, I need to R&R the steering clutch and brake on my little dozer. I picked up the shop manual thinking it would have a step by step breakdown of the procedure, however all it has are schematics. Is there a manual out there that would have the procedure? Thanks all, Jeff

Replies3
  1. #1Komatsu-Steven2016-09-05 00:28

    Transmission 1st housing -ring Hi, Does anyone has photo of 113-15-22930 Ring (inside Transmission 1st housing)?? I am looking for this Ring. will be appreciated if anyone can email me the photo. Steven [email protected]

  2. #2Jeff in Oregon2017-09-01 17:54

    Still looking for instructions on how to R&R the steering clutch, any ideas where I could look?

  3. #3T Curtiss2017-09-13 07:58

    HeavyEquipmentForums If you are still looking for the clutch stuff,,, bookmark this thread,,,, it is 112 pages of "everything you wanted to know about D20 & D21 dozers, but were afraid to ask!" Lots of pictures and repair procedures! Tommy