Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D358 International water pump in a 3964 Inter excavator .?????????????

Cat_man320 ยท 2012-12-05 18:43

A friend of mine got an old 3964 International excavator circa1977, it has a D358 engine in it . The water pump is leaking through the vent hole . Just wondering if this pump is the same on all 358 s and would anyone have a pic of what it would look like . He is not computer sauvy and asked me to help find him one . I have found a pump but I am not sure if it the right one for a 3964 or if they are different for other 358 applications. Anyone have a pic or a part no. would really help me . Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1whitney4552013-01-07 14:43

    I put one on a 3964 this summer. The pump came from HY-CAPACITY. The part number was 3132676. I think that's the same number international uses except they put r91 or something like that behind it.

  2. #2Cat_man3202013-01-07 21:40

    Thanks Whitney, Where is Hy Capacity located and do you have a ball park figue you paid for your pump ? Thanks again .

  3. #3whitney4552013-01-10 14:29

    You will probly have to locate a Hy Capacity distributor. Many ag dealerships are distributors. We are a John Deere ag dealership and that's how I got mine. We used to be International and the pump was one we had left over from those days. Mine cost $112.00

  4. #4whitney4552013-01-10 14:32

    Hy Capacity's phone number is 1-800-247-1824