Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D37px-22

Rodney D37px · 2023-11-29 21:42

Surging , it doesn't surge in first or second but when you have verbal control on it will **** up and down when under a load , also when backing up if the machine is leaning to the right it will go left and vice versa. I have had the machine about 2 months 7,500 hours when I got it I changed all the fluids along with the final drive fluid ,it a as low.When not under a load it will sway right to left constantly but I can slap the shifter to the right when it tryst to go left and it will straight out

Replies5
  1. #1Rodney D37px2023-12-13 13:32

    Update..... no surging anymore. But I tried another joystick and that was not the problem . When machine is cold reverse Is very slow until it gets warm. The more you use reverse the better it starts working. Could this be a A S valve or control valve?

  2. #2Welder Dave2023-12-13 15:07

    It could depend on the temperature and weight of the oil. It's common for machines to be a little sluggish until the oil warms up.

  3. #3Rodney D37px2024-01-10 20:16

    I have absolutely no reverse now. The Transmission is not warming up above 25°C. I was throwing 3 Codes DLMOKX,DLM1KB and DLM2KB. So I replaced both speed sensors today didn't change anything. I have also replaced the HST filter and fluids. Before all of this I bought a used Palm shifter no difference so change it back to the original one.

  4. #4Rodney D37px2024-01-10 20:20

    When the weather was warm I had reverse but now that is cold I don't have anything. Can't get the transmission warm enough to make it work in reverse. Also I'm using T010 komatsu fluid and filters. I done a pump test forward it was good . It does great forward runs like a new one.

  5. #5Hodevelopment2025-08-14 01:24

    Did you ever fix this?