I have a D3G LGP CFF- Parking brake won’t come off, I can see it energizing and de-energizing on cat et, but the light never goes off, it’s working seems like. I also have an event code that I cannot find anywhere in sis/cbt E395 transmission stall. Any ideas? Or any info on the code?
1 Is there power at the valve 2 are the pumps turning This is where I'd start
Are you sure what you can see on ET isn’t just the park brake switch changing status from OFF to ON and vice versa.? Have you tried a DMM on the park brake solenoid to check if it is energizing with the switch in the OFF position.?
Thanks so much for advise guys. After doing pressure test. I have no pressure from either front or rear pumps. Coupler must be stripped. They gotta come out. Don’t see anything else it could be.
Personally I'd pull the engine out instead of the pumps
THAT ACTUALLY DOESNT SOUND THAT BAD. THOSE ENGINES ARE EASY TO PULL.
My 2c. If you’re thinking or pulling the engine then why not pull the lot then remove the pumps once it’s all on the floor.? Far easier to align the pump coupling when you put it all back together than trying to wiggle an engine around with everything inside the frame rails.
Knock on wood the last two of these couplings I had apart one in a decade and one in a skid loader fell back together
Well here's the engine R&I just in case it's any use to you.
Thanks nige!!