Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D3G XL losing power

SES_Repair ยท 2023-05-16 17:20

Alright I need some help. I have a D3GXL, S/N JM01030, that's falling on face. You can hear the engine load up and see it start smoking a little when it happens. Sometimes you can mess with the throttle and it will come back but eventually it stops doing that. I pulled the flash codes and got 256, 255, 244, and 411 that I could find on here. But it is also throwing a 352 that I can not find anywhere. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas. Thanks in advance.

Replies3
  1. #1Vetech632023-05-16 17:45

    Have you gone over the simple stuff first? Fuel filters, checking the suction/pressure lines, fuel tank ventilation, wiring connectors and wiring for chaffing and corrosion?

  2. #2Nige2023-05-16 19:20

    Add to the list draining water and sediment from the fuel tank. When was that last done.? Oh, and check for blockages in the passages in the heads of the fuel filter and water separator.

  3. #3CM19952023-05-16 19:32

    Welcome to the Forums SES.