Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D4 and Cat 40 Ready for work

scraperad ยท 2012-09-20 02:28

Here some photos of the model I have recently finished. Made at 1/25 scale from plastic. All scratch built except for wheels. The blade goes up and down and can be angled. The apron and tailgate on the scraper also work.

Replies12
  1. #1Huntoon2012-09-20 03:52

    :notworthy Cool!

  2. #2billyboy8902012-09-20 14:00

    fantastic work

  3. #3jacob642012-09-25 12:10

    Wish i was young again ..... brilliant stuff

  4. #4D6 Merv2012-10-27 22:36

    That mate is bloody exellent ! Havn,t got your patience for the smaller stuff, had to settle for a 'real' one. Could have got a 40 scraper a few years ago but hesitated ! Was soon snapped up !. pic 7U13601.

  5. #5scraperad2012-10-28 21:09

    Have a lot of fun building them. Dont look too hard at the piping as it is not quite right but close enuff for this time. At present I have a D6B about 2/3rd finished so will put up a pic of it when finished. Thanks for the comments Cheers Alan

  6. #6scraperad2012-10-29 02:39

    Here a few more I have done. All 1/25 scale. Cat 12E Cat 613 Cat D4D 463 scoop and control unit with kit D8H Oliver (Cletrac) BDH

  7. #7scraperad2012-10-29 02:44

    And a couple more International E200 International TD9

  8. #8Drago2012-10-29 16:22

    I bet there are some folks at the Cat company that would be very interested in buying them!

  9. #9Brainzie2012-11-02 18:11

    Not just the fullas at the cat company I bet

  10. #10Drago2012-11-02 19:02

    Fullas?

  11. #11Boyd Exc2012-11-02 22:57

    Do you have any of these for sale?

  12. #12scraperad2012-11-02 23:26

    Thanks for the comments. Not really for sale as I have no idea of a price and they would be a bit too fragile to send via courier or post. Thanks again Alan