Hi team I have a problem with my D475A -3 komatsu dozer. When lifting the blade while ripping ot doesn't stay up ..... it drops down fast that cant rip. Kindly assist. Thanks.
Did the blade used to creep at all? Normally you'd think the cylinder seals are leaking if they won't hold but on a big machine like that it could be something else. Do you see any leaks from a blown hose or loose fitting?
cylinder seals is what I was thinking too, but I don't have many posts on this site to give me much credibility.
Yes it used to creep and just like that it started to drift. Have checked for external leakages on the hydraulic lines but all are ok. Have opened up tge cylinder and found the piston seals worn out.
Cylinder seals or possibly the valve leaking
Cylinders seals are the most common reason. My skid steer did the same thing. New seal kit and all is good.