Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D4D 78A fluid spec and capacities

Chris Chapman ยท 2022-06-11 09:23

I am looking for a list of fluids for my newly acquired d4d. I have a service manual and parts book, but apparently the information i need is in the owners manual. I have searched the inter webs and one would think, the information would be everywhere, but its not. I have found a few tidbits of info, like 30 weight for the primary clutch, but that's about it. A copy pdf copy of the owners manual would be great, but just the information I need, would be great too. Thanks

Replies1
  1. #1Nige2022-06-12 11:18

    Can't help you with the details but you can download a copy of the Lubrication & Maintenance Guide from Cat Publications for $28. Go to - https://catpublications.com/ When the popup appears click on "Continue as Guest" Type FE045116 in the box and click Search. The illustration below should appear.