Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D4E 6 Roller

llmmoore ยท 2022-05-05 20:36

I have an 84 D4E and I have been repairing the undercarriage on it. I have been trying to find a part number for a complete track adjuster and recoil spring assembly. I was wondering if anyone might have access to the part number or know where I could find it. Thank you for any help.

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2022-05-05 20:41

    A Serial Number would be a good start - 20 different models of D4E to choose from. It always helps if we can narrow the field down a bit. Why exactly are you looking for the complete assembly and not individual parts might I ask.?

  2. #2llmmoore2022-05-06 16:12

    Sorry about that. The serial # is 51X01279. One of them was removed by the previous owner to repack it I guess then decided not to finish the work on it. It has been sitting for awhile and he doesn't know what happened to it.

  3. #3Nige2022-05-06 16:42

    The complete group is 5X-4357. Parts list (2 parts) attached.

  4. #4llmmoore2022-05-06 21:13

    Thank you for that. So I guess I'm stuck ordering the piston, sleeve springs and related parts in pieces. I do have the idler and related parts.