Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D5 serial #94J952

Rep0144 · 2025-10-06 18:46

I'm trying to get the correct seal kits for the blade lift cylinders on our D5 cat dozer serial # 94J952 I believe it's either late 69 or early 70 the blade serial # is hard to read but looks like 92H1641 I have te tractor parts book but not the blade, not sure what book I need for part numbers for blade parts. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Replies4
  1. #1D5Dan2025-10-06 19:33

    HeavyEquipmentForums I believe you’ll need the same blade book I bought a year or so ago…definitely worth having Sorry I’m 1500 miles from my books, otherwise I would just post the seal kit info for you!

  2. #2Rep01442025-10-06 19:43

    Thanks D5Dan got one ordered off Ebay

  3. #3Nige2025-10-07 06:01

    For any 92H S/N blade this is the Parts Manual that you need to be looking for. I hope that's what you ordered.

  4. #4Rep01442025-10-07 09:14

    Yep that's what I got coming, thanks Nige