I have a D5K2 sn kw202206 it has the latest software and I keep getting codes E1389 1, 2, 3, and 1410-2 and last week had 5856-9. They replaced the def header, got a day and a half and got the three 1389 codes back and then the 1410-2. Cat has been here 5 times since March 24 and they cannot get it solved. Had a NO2 sensor installed and I cannot get away from these codes. I contacted cat about this last one and I haven’t heard from the technician as yet. Anyone have any thoughts?
Can you post pictures of the nox sensors? Which did they replace, inlet outlet or both?
They replaced the inlet one, and it turns out the def injector was dripping instead of spraying. This makes it not function, as it has deposits in the mixer. They then had to do two recovery procedures to get it back to normal. Let’s hope that does it now