Ok so long story short I bought a bunch of stuff at a local auction in some crates and there was a couple final drives and pump in there. The final drives I found out were from a cat 279c skid steer and this pump had this D5N or D6N Trans pump written on it. Now I have tried to search the net with the part numbers in the housing and I can't find anything online. I took the pump apart and it has all new internals and it's a gear type pump. Just wondering if anyone has any idea what this is out of or what it is for. The big round cover is protecting a splines shaft that might be .750" in Dia.
What you have in the photo is a 178-8613 transmission pump for a D6N. It may fit other models as well, I didn't check.
OK thanks. Yah I haven't been able to find it online is all. We're did you find it as I'm kinda looking for a price on it to put it up for sale as I don't own a D6N lol. Wish I did but I don't.
I found it in a resource that you likely don't have access to. Price is US$2900 new, how much a rebuilt one would be worth is anyone's guess, maybe half that....? It would all depend on the quality of the rebuild.
OK thanks for the reply. Yah I'm guessing I don't have access to it or I would have found it lol. Yah it's got new gears bearings etc. It looks like a quality rebuild imo. I think these came from a local cat dealer as sitting on the shelf and not moving. But yah I wasn't sure what it would be worth. Thanks for the info.