Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6C won’t move

perkin · 2018-10-11 12:21

I’m trying to fix a D6c that won’t move I cleaned the inlet screen and changed the filter I have 350psi at the filter and 100psi at the speed clutch and basically nothing at the directional clutch port I took the speed clutch/directional clutch valve off and found a spool that blew apart so I changed the spool and still have the same pressure and won’t move where else can I check I’m thinking it’s a relief valve that splits to the torque but don’t know where it is or how to check

Replies4
  1. #1kshansen2018-10-11 19:46

    If you need full pressure testing procedure post the full S/N and I or someone else can upload that info.

  2. #2perkin2018-10-11 20:38

    10K10569 I appreciate it

  3. #3perkin2018-10-11 21:13

    Arrangement #3P7528 not sure if you need it

  4. #4kshansen2018-10-12 07:54

    See if this gives you any information that helps: attached file