Got a d6h...when i killed it...could hear oil leaking internally...came out around the belly pan bolts...pulled floor and started...saw no leaks...any ideas??
If you can see nothing from above, lower the belly pans CAREFULLY and prepare to get drowned. The possibility exists that all the oil that was in whatever system is already in the belly guards and there is no more oil left to leak.
I stuck my head down inside the floor over the drive coupler....sounded like it was on the transmission side....dripping..
If the oil is definitely dripping from somewhere on the transmission side then the to the best of my knowledge only access is from underneath. Even to get at the pump suction screen for maintenance requires the belly guard to be lowered.
If there's no external leaking and you aren't sure where you hear it, it might not be too serious. I only mention it because when I shut my track loader off I hear what I think is coolant dripping down for a couple seconds right at shut off. Coolant is full and no leaks.