Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6H Weight

D6c10K ยท 2019-11-24 10:34

Anyone know an approximate weight of a D6H with straight blade. Bare back machine with closed cab. Non LGP

Replies8
  1. #1Junkyard2019-11-24 12:40

    43k give or take a little if my memory serves.

  2. #2Metalman 552019-11-24 20:05

    Don't tell me you are thinking of buying one??

  3. #3D6c10K2019-11-24 20:49

    Not buying....got asked if I could move one occasionally. Have a 25 ton trailer so I think I'm good.

  4. #4jook242019-11-25 21:03

    I've got a D6H LGP angle blade full cab runs at about 43000LBS. If that helps.

  5. #5D6c10K2019-11-26 06:28

    Thanks

  6. #6kshansen2019-11-26 07:59

    Yea but those are Canadian LBS. Don't you have to take the exchange rate into account?

  7. #7alaskaforby42019-11-27 10:04

    Here's a link for all Caterpillar equipment, weights and average costs and original brochure! Pretty handy tool http://www.ironrecord.com/

  8. #8D6c10K2019-11-30 07:01

    Iron record must list them as bare tractor weight. The 6Hs are listed as a little over 37,000# which sounds about right for the weights posted above w/blade.