Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6k

Cristobal · 2023-12-06 13:45

Hello I’m having a problem with this d6k mini dozer where the battery switch is on and you turn the key and the screen lights up but Dose not go all the way into auxiliary mode. Precious to this someone had touched a wrench with the battery terminal and caused a spark. I check fuses relays and can’t seem to find the issue

Replies3
  1. #1Simon C2023-12-06 15:36

    Post a serial number and maybe someone can walk you through a logical way to test what is and isn't working. Do not start throwing money at it, as some have done. Simon C

  2. #2Nige2023-12-06 18:42

    In addition to a Serial Number, a question - Do you know how to get into the Monitor Panel menu to look at Diagnostic Codes.? If not you'd better start reading up on it in the O&M Manual.

  3. #3Cristobal2023-12-06 18:56

    Yes the serial number is HMG00599 and the code was 820-2 I looked it up on the cat app, it came up as an invalid code