Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6K2 LGP

keithnicholson · 2018-12-24 16:59

I have a 6k2 my dethrottle has quit working it only works as brake now at full throttle ? Also I can change the track speed on the display how ever the machine speed doesn’t change ? I have two screens I took photo of

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2018-12-24 18:58

    Post a Serial Number.....

  2. #2keithnicholson2018-12-24 19:12

    RST0900

  3. #3keithnicholson2018-12-24 19:13

    It’s attached

  4. #4Nige2018-12-25 04:21

    Your first photo is probably the clue ......... CID2305 FMI03. Brake/Decelerator Pedal Position Sensor: Voltage Above Normal. "Functionality is lost and maximum machine speed is limited. If the brake pedal switch also has a diagnostic code active, the ECM will force the machine to neutral interlock and restrict any machine movement." Here's an Electrical Schematic so that you can go chasing wiring plus a Troubleshooting Procedure for the Code. Please note the procedure is for a D6K Series I (there wasn't one for the Series 2 machine), so wire colours and numbers may be different on your machine. The procedure should work just fine though.

  5. #5Nige2018-12-25 11:30

    Your 2nd photo had me stumped for a while until I figured out what the other logo was on the top of the monitor screen. 540-0171 is the Part Number of the software loaded into the Monitor System and is part of the 375-5776 Electronics Group.

  6. #6Nige2018-12-25 15:02

    If it gets to the point that you determine the sensor is faulty, the Part Number is 266-1467.

  7. #7keithnicholson2018-12-25 16:33

    Nice thank you sir