Company I work for just bought a used 2021 D6XE. Newest machine we own now, and they ran it yesterday and Friday before putting it on a job. Yesterday it threw a 2240-5 Blade Fault code. Said the blade quit functioning. My 2023A ET won't connect to the ECU's, and can't find anything on SIS. Any help as to where to start? Completely out of my element with machine this new.
As usual start with a Serial Number please. You're going to need an electrical schematic either way. I'm thinking tilt cylinder extend solenoid, current below normal. Usually relates to a driver circuit.
Sorry, forgot to put in initial post. SN is *CAT000D6THMH01026*.
Check your message inbox.
Double post
Sorry, got to work this morning and figured out I was vastly misinformed. It was on a D6N XL SN: PBA02880 and it was also throwing a 2241-5 and 1198-5 code. Has lost all blade function as well. Apologize for jumping this gun, just trying to get a jump start on the week.
Check your messages.