Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6R A/C DRAIN

John Strickland ยท 2023-10-16 12:57

Does Anyone have the location of the a/c drain hose on a D6R dozer the excess water is running into the inside of the cab.

Replies6
  1. #1Nige2023-10-16 13:08

    There are 30 or more different models of D6R and there are differences. Can you be a bit more specific with a Serial Number.?

  2. #2John Strickland2023-10-16 13:11

    D6R II SERIAL ADE00820

  3. #3Nige2023-10-16 14:07

    See the attachment. You're looking for the two arrowed hoses coming out of the connection at the bottom of the AC box in the cab. I would imagine the open end of the 2nd hose might be a good location for mud daubers to get into.

  4. #4John Strickland2023-10-16 14:41

    Thanks do have the picture of the evaporator housing and drain line. I think it is on the right-hand side of the housing.

  5. #5Nige2023-10-16 15:08

    The attachment I posted above is the only place where the actual drain hose is shown. It must come off the arrowed connection at the bottom of the evaporator box below.

  6. #6John Strickland2023-10-16 15:13

    Thank you very much