Well it rains it pours they say it's been storming heavy here in central Illinois Have not been to other job for 3 weeks Where d6r is pushing and grading dump truck loads on a fill site I turned master switch on and installed the key after checked fluids I did not get a buzzer or any guage movements and no hour meter reading It started right up everything works to operate it shifted gears I ran it for 20 min or so grading entrance road so it can dry out for trucks coming in couple days Sn#9pnoo920
Maybe this video will work
You can't upload videos direct. They have to be hosted somewhere else then linked. Did you check the 10A operator monitor fuse.? Only other thing I can suggest is to hook up ET and see what there may be in the form of Codes.
Would that be next to batteries is so not yet
I see the attachment you sent I will check let's hope that's it Worked fine before could be a mouse got into it
these three lights come on when i turn the key switch and go back out but flash as soon as the engine starts the three lights are the 2 one the left that give you the option of 1st with automatic 2nd reverse and 2nd forward 2nd reverse on the right its the torque converter lock up if thats what its called
The monitor fuse was good I guess it's a bad connection or its the monitor that needs replaced
You said that neither gauges nor buzzer nor hour meter works. That's 3 separate components and unless you are really unlucky the chances of them all dying at the same time are pretty slim. Power tracing time I think. Check your messages for a schematic.
Ok maybe that's good news Yes the guages don't move The hr. Meter don't show anything No rpms no codes will light up, does not show what gear it's in either No buzzer or warning indicators
If you can’t easily get hold of ET then I would suggest to use the schematic and trace the power supply coming into the back side of the panel. There are also common ground connections for all the monitor/display modules plus the Harness Code connector all in the same area.
Ok thx Nige your the best