Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6R transmission Malfunction

darntito ยท 2017-05-15 18:30

Hello All. I wrote some time ago about a D6R transmission i rebuilt. I just installed it back to the equipment. On testing,i found out when i engage the first speed Forward, the machine moves backward while displaying 1F on the screen and when i engage on Reverse, the machine does not move. Please what could be the possible cause to this fault? Also, other speed are not moving the machine both in Forward or Reverse. Thank You

Replies1
  1. #1Garrett Henry2017-05-17 23:12

    Hello, it's possible it is a sensor..i have a 6n diff steer that all gears work buy the computer will not allow it to go into 3 reverse..it doesn't bother me too much since I don't like going that fast anyways...hopefully someone will message you with more knowledge, I'm curious to know what exactly it is