Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6t

viktor · 2022-07-14 15:50

Have d6t and the problem I have is ignition not coming on the not comings on I checked the master switch it is good.and when I tur the master switch off I have power 24 volts at body .cat00d6tpksb01654

Replies4
  1. #1nowing752022-07-15 12:44

    Make sure your main power relay is working. have had a couple fail. Its in same compartment as fuse box on left side.

  2. #2Nige2022-07-15 13:11

    Check your messages. I sent you the elctrical schematic.

  3. #3IBRAHEEM YOUSAF2022-07-17 00:09

    HELLO DO YOU BY ANY CHANCE HAVE THE ELECTRICAL SCHEMATICS OF A D6 R DOZER CATERPILLAR. MY ENGINE IS NOT CRANKING

  4. #4Coaldust2022-07-17 00:33

    Hold the phone Mr. Yousaf. Show some courtesy and don’t barge into this thread asking for stuff on your first post. Nige is the kindest, smartest, most generous gentleman of the highest regard we have on the HEF. Please go to the new member introduction forum and introduce yourself. Holy cow. We are a tight group. Best forum on the interwebs. Tell us what you are working on. Break some bread. We are glad to help.