Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D7 e

rein ยท 2014-04-30 22:13

Does anyone know where I can get a Sweeney 921 counterboring tool to set the counterbores on a D7E Caterpillar

Replies3
  1. #1DoyleX2014-05-02 09:36

    monacotool.com They should be able to get you what you need

  2. #2d9gdon2014-05-02 14:10

    To each his own, but you should be able to get a local machine shop to run out to your location and cut them for you for under $300.

  3. #3kshansen2014-05-03 09:04

    If you are only going to be doing this job one time on your machine I don't think you could justify the cost of the Sweeney 921. Also if this is your first attempt at the process I'd worry about making a mistake that will require more work than what you need right now. As much as I like doing everything myself sometimes it is better to have an expert in the process do the job.