Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D7F fuel priming pump

chuck767 ยท 2012-09-17 00:29

I have a D7F and when I purchased it it did not have the hand priming pump used to remove air in the system after changing a fuel filter. I was able to obtain one, but I don't see where it connects into the fuel system. Is there someone that can take some photos of a pump installed. Or a diagram showing how to hook it up. Thanks, Chuck

Replies6
  1. #1Old Magnet2012-09-17 16:59

    For what tractor s/n, engine s/n and engine arrangement number?

  2. #2chuck7672012-09-17 18:59

    Let me get that info, thanks, Chuck

  3. #3chuck7672012-09-20 12:52

    the s/n is 92E995. The cat dealer said this number is for the machine and the engine. Thanks, Chuck

  4. #4Old Magnet2012-09-20 19:44

    OK, thought you might of had a later model with D3306 which has a bigger variety of pumps. Most the D333c's use this configuration, pumps are common to the D333c and D330c and others. Had a hard time finding a good picture, hope this helps.

  5. #5Bob/Ont2012-09-20 21:07

    That's a good common setup Pete. He can get and install that one. Later Bob

  6. #6chuck7672012-09-20 22:02

    Thanks, This is a big help. Regards, Chuck