Is there a good aftermarket option to replace or rebuild these ? Looking for options thx
Do you have a Parts Manual.? If so the a search for specific part numbers may throw up some options. What parts exactly are you looking for.?
Was gonna look for 1t-0670 to see what’s available,but may have to take it apart and see what failed and go from there it’s 46a30700 serial number approximately
Ah, so you're looking for a complete torque converter. There may be aftermarket options available, in fact a quick search for that Part Number revealed a load of companies who offer aftermarket alternatives.
Possibly yes , not sure on cost of complete aftermarket, anyone have experience with the aftermarket parts ? Maybe better to rebuild what I have ?
If it was me I would do a rebuild not really much to them
Your converter was made by Twin Disc. At one time you could buy a complete converter from them. Don't know what's available now. If you rebuild, stick with Twin Disc parts. Cat spec at half the price.
I’ve rebuilt a few D8H torques (to be more precise,I’ve paid someone who knows what to look for in what’s acceptable to put back in and what’s not). It’s a simple enough job with parts that are non oem and readily available. Never had one fail and non oem are cheap enough to purchase.