Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D8K Replacement Seat Input

631G ยท 2024-09-24 16:20

We have an old D8K (SN77V147845) that needs a replacement seat. I am looking locally for an upholstery shop but it might be better to just replace the seat outright. The seat the machine is equipped with now, is showing as part number 3v-8252. Has anyone had any success with purchasing an aftermarket seat from Grammer etc.? I am having a hard time getting comfortable with looking anything up and using basic search online. This on seems to be a good fit but I am not too sure. Any help is appreciated. Grammer MSG85/731 - Tough Seats Grammer MSG85731: Ideal for numerous heavy equipment machines, tractor seat, veriosn used by John Deere, Volvo, Case, and many others. toughseats.com

Replies1
  1. #1Tyler d4c2024-09-24 16:32

    If you just need new cushions you can get aftermarket ones I have one or two and they seem to be holding up ok