Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D9G exhaust elbow

Kalvin Factor · 2023-09-17 21:06

I’m having an issue locating a good used or new exhaust elbow for my 66A D9G the dozer has a high serial number 66A12618 but the engine has had some work the engine tag has matching block but the heads and fuel / turbo set up is that of an older G with the intake of the turbo facing the front of the machine And is different to the later turbo oriented elbow im getting no luck looking up online with older part first two photos are for reference last is my machine and my parts book numbers don’t register with cat rnumbers

Replies3
  1. #1Cmark2023-09-17 21:56

    Is this what you're looking for? Elbow part number 8S5436. Discontinued, unfortunately.

  2. #2Old Magnet2023-09-17 22:37

    Says they have one in Florida??? 8S5436 Parts For Sale | MachineryTrader.com 8S5436 Parts For Sale | MachineryTrader.com at MachineryTrader.com www.machinerytrader.com

  3. #3Kalvin Factor2023-09-18 05:37

    Oh awesome I messaged them I’ll see if they have one and will ship to Canada Thanks guys