Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D9G pony motor

BCC Tyee ยท 2014-07-29 22:53

I have a D9G pony motor we removed about 10 years ago. It has been in dr y storage. We converted to electric start, so I have everything removed. I have no clue what its worth. I would like to sell it. If your interested in it or know what its worth let me know Thanks, Nick

Replies4
  1. #1BCC Tyee2014-08-24 21:58

    Headed to the junker if no one is interested

  2. #2lantraxco2014-08-24 22:32

    Try Northwest Tractor Parts in Boring, Oregon (no joke, and yes, it is boring there) (503) 658-5545

  3. #3CDUB2014-08-25 21:21

    How much do you want for it. I know someone who may want it but it would have to be cheap. It would be a shame to scrap it.

  4. #4old-iron-habit2014-08-26 13:51

    Advertise it on the for sale section of the ACMOC forum. Good chance someone will need one.