here's a couple of pics of my dad's hopto 300. these were taken in the early, mid 60's.
for some reason, not letting me upload pics, and they're under 100kb?
It should tell you why. Are they more than 640 pixels square, or an improper file type? I'd like to see the pics...
testing... Were you posting the pics from your puter, or from an online link? I see the IMG code is turned off for some reason, which would not allow you to post the link as a picture (but I believe the actual link address should still show if that was the case)
see if this works
Cool, I have never seen anything like that in person. Does he still have it? It would drive me nuts to drive that down the road with that stick and bucket hanging over the cab.
no, my dad died in 1982. that picture there was taken i'm guessing in mid 60's. in 1968, he bought a new drott 40 upper structure and mounted on a new truck just like the one you see in those photos. but became a big problem because of weight restrictions on roads. we only had the 40 about 4 yrs. and bought a 50 drott on tracks. that's what i pretty much learned on.