Looking for some information, I have a Daedong/Kioti DK50SE that has an oil leak from the bottom of the transmission. I have searched for information, but cannot find much, I'm hoping someone has some experience with these? There is an open hole in the bottom of the transmission case, between the flywheel housing and the main transmission, the MFWA shaft passes through the flywheel housing and through this "intermediate" case. The oil does not leak in the following situations: Tractor is switched off Tractor is running Tractor FEL is operated It only leaks when the machine is driven, I'm thinking it has to be a seal on the MFWA drive shaft at the transmission end. I found an online parts listing for Daedong on an Australian site, but cannot locate a DK50SE. Also if someone has pulled one of these down, an indication of repair time would be great. Thanks in advance
http://www.haltomequipmentco.com/p/kioti-parts?aribrand=KTT&arian=tractors
Thanks Lantraxco Any idea where repair information or times could be found?
That company is a Kioti dealer and claims to service all brands, give them a call. Other than that I don't know, sorry.
Have you ever found out what the leak was from I have the exact same tractor and issue I have 1700 hours on my tractor and it is now started to leak hydraulic fluid like ou are describing thanks