Hey! We have a Daewoo 1550 XL ... about 20 years old. I have searched and can't find a local dealer here in VT ... or it seems anywhere (not sure who bought out Daewoo or where we can find parts). I need a throttle cable and a pressure switch off the hydraulic system (located on the Tee on/near the filter housing). I can't even find a manual online for this machine to see what the correct part numbers are. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks ..... Mike
I might have a parts manual for it. Can you take some pictures of the sensor and email me them along with one of machine . Email is [email protected] Thanks Ed
Awesome! I will run over today or tomorrow and get some pictures. It actually belongs to the farmer across the street. Great guy and good with a wrench but has never touched a computer so when anything breaks, he comes to me to find information and parts. He bought this new about 20 years ago ... never done anything but changed the oil. This is the first time he needs parts. Thanks ..... Mike
Mike Shoot me a email to [email protected] . I have the manuals operation ,parts and service . Daewoo is now Doosan .So Doosan dealer should be able the help . We have one here in New Jersey call Hoffman Equipment 732 752 3600.
Hey! Well I think I finally found the parts ..... Best Line now is the represents them. They don't have manuals for "older" machines to they did the best they could looking up the part on the computer. Do you have those manuals in PDF or ??? form that you can e-mail me? I just sent an e-mail asking the same (didn't know if you check the forum or e-mails more often). Thanks .... Mike
Hello tool_king, I just happened upon this forum when looking for a water pump for my grandfathers Daewoo 1550xl skid steer. He also needs a new fan, as one of the blades on his broke. Would you happen to have that information? He called who he normally deals with but they weren't much help. I would really appreciate it. Like MikeC1962 above I can't find a parts breakdown or anything. Thanks Shane
Hi Shane I will see if I have them some where because the drive they were on got damaged . I looked in emails but didn't see anything I sent out . But will keep looking . thanks Ed
Hello tool_king, I sent you an email on Oct. 19th (Monday) I have a customer needing a water pump for a 2001 Daewoo 1550Xl skid steer. Has the Daewoo D427 engine in it. Do you happen to know where I can get one here in the states?
They are showing it . https://www.amazon.com/CWP0124-Water-Pump-Doosan-Engine/dp/B07QQ598W7 https://partswecan.com/?s=D427+water+pump+&post_type=product Also shows them .
Thanks. Was hoping to find somewhere here in the States, but China may be my only option.
I will try to call a couple of guys tomorrow and see if they can help track one down. You have engine serial and picture of the engine .
Several years ago I bought Daewoo skid steer parts from Landmark Equipment in Portland Oregon. 1-800-354-6243 and ask for Betty. There's also a place in SW Kansas, Advanced Power Distributors 1-620-675-2224.
Thanks guys! I will do some searching at those 2 places. Here are the pics I have on that unit.
Just spoke with Advanced Power Distributors. They have one in here in the states. He also said this engine was known for the water jackets not lining up from the head to the block. I sure hope this is not the case.
Man I empathize..finding parts for daewoo is pretty rough. The only place I’ve worked with that reliably can get me most anything I need for doosan/daewoo is H&E Equipment in Denver ask for David Miller in parts (303)289-2201
Thank you guys for all the help! I own Pinnacle Equipment Sales here in Lubbock if any of you are looking for any construction equipment. [email protected]
Hi, does anyone know the serial number for the starter motor as i have a daewoo 1550xl skid steer and im needing a new starter motor seriel number on my bobcat is AG-00109
hi, do you know the seriel number on the starter motor as im finding it hard to get a new starter motor?
Capital Tractor, Inc. In Greenwich, NY is a Doosan dealer 518 692 9611 Oliver
Hi Sam, the Chinese on AliExpress can supply you with a starter. The starter fits a lot of Korean equipment, including some Kia and Ssangyong cars. https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32814893914.html