Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

daewoo 330 series III solar excavator parts / value

Georgia Iron ยท 2014-10-28 13:33

Quick question. Looking at buying a non running unit for scrap price. I was hoping to get it up and running. It has timing issues and fuel pump problems. Seller says it's obsolete and hard to get parts for. Is this true? What is a safe price for a 75000 lbs machine that is a 1999 model.

Replies2
  1. #1Deeretracks2014-10-28 14:41

    Auction value on a running one would be $10-15k. A nice looking one ready to work you'd be lucky to sell for $20k. I wouldn't offer more than I could get back scrapping it in case it's too far gone to save.

  2. #2Georgia Iron2014-10-29 19:54

    Hard call. Decided to let someone else have it, manly due to not having a rig big enough to move it. Local guys were quoting $2500.00 for a pick up and drop off, day rate.