Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Daewoo 55v should i buy it

banditman ยท 2019-04-26 23:16

I have an opportunity to buy a Daewoo 55v excavator with 2000 hrs and have some concerns. Can you get parts for these i understand they have been bought by doosan? I am not familar with the quality of these machines how do they compare to cat and deer?

Replies2
  1. #1uffex2019-04-27 09:15

    Good day Randolph Daewoo to the best of my knowledge is part of Doosan excavators who recently acquired Bobcat, if I am correct you may see a re-shuffle in the small end excavators how this may affect parts stocks and continuing production is only known in Korea. The machine you mention has low hours it. should last a good while 2000 hours represents about twelve months work. Most Korean products are made from ready built components I would suggest its how much work you are going to make if some part goes wrong. I hope the comments help. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Bls repair2019-04-27 21:36

    I would call a doosan dealer in your area and see if they are going to handle parts or contact Doosan where to get parts