Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Daewoo DD80L

partsman11 ยท 2017-08-04 08:38

Does anyone out there own one of these? Looking for common problems to look out for as well as aftermarket parts suppliers. Our local Doosan dealer said they can get parts for it.

Replies7
  1. #1asham2017-08-22 02:59

    WE ARE aftermarket parts suppliers

  2. #2cherokee1012017-09-24 23:26

    I have one. Bought a water pump for it through Doosan back in about 2006. The track parts are Berco. I'm told they are the same as a Cat 5 Hystat. Mine lives in a nice dry barn. I fear for it failing me and not being able to fix it and threaten to sell it frequently. Not because it is not a good little dozer but because of the electrical complexity of it and not being able to repair it. I have a shop manual. One of the first things i bought.

  3. #3cherokee1012017-09-24 23:27

    Do you have the hall effect steering and direction controls and the sensors for the wheel motors?

  4. #4CHRIS SANDERS2022-08-01 10:40

    Did you ever sell this? I have found one very reasonable and was wondering if they were worth the trouble. I see many of them in limp mode. Are they easy to get parts and service for? I have been a mechanic since 1987, but i worry about the computer issue. I know one guy told me he had one years ago and they actually bypassed the computer and put standard controls on it. Said the controls came off of a man lift i believe. needless to say he didn't have anything good to say about the machine. I am just needing it for a farm dozer

  5. #5Dawsonulmer2025-02-19 19:31

    Looking for information on my 2000 daewoo dd80l dozer I can run the machine all day in limp mode but when I take it out of limp mode it goes in reverse and none of the controls work? What could be the problem here?

  6. #6partsman112025-02-19 19:42

    You need to read the fault codes in the glass window up near shifter

  7. #7partsman112025-02-22 12:45

    How did you make out?