Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Danfoss hydrostatic software hardware

rmllarue91 ยท 2022-04-16 20:08

I'm working on a Wacker neuson that has whole hydrostatic system pumps motors solenoids sensors and computer and then i went to work on a bandit forestry mower with a complete Danfoss system do they have there own hardware software for diagnostics? Thanks hef

Replies3
  1. #1mg23612022-04-17 05:55

    https://www.danfoss.com/en-us/service-and-support/downloads/dps/plus-1-software-downloads/

  2. #2rmllarue912022-04-17 11:12

    Any idea on which interface i see there's cs10 blue tooth and cg-150-2 wired usb I'm leaning towards wired but not sure

  3. #3BillG2022-04-17 11:55

    That will depend on the model of the controller. There will be a printed tag on it with a model such as MC050, you will need to contact a Danfoss distributor to get the particulars. I wish you luck, I have worked on two systems in the past couple years that they deem obsolete and will not give any info or assistance. We all know that built in obsolescence is a given these days but this company provides no workaround and sometimes will not return a phone call if they know the model number is obsolete.