Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dart model 2085 ?

slagpot ยท 2010-02-19 02:54

As I've been searching the vast internet for more information on this truck. Strangely can't find anything on it,much less one picture. The picture I did find is small and doesn't show much. A tandem axle beast of a haul truck is lurking out there. Where is it ? Do you have any pictures of this truck in your collection ? Slagpot

Replies5
  1. #1JDOFMEMI2010-02-19 04:19

    Here is one: http://www.roadtransport.com/blogs/big-lorry-blog/2009/01/dart-trucksanother-learned-dis.html Sorry, it is just a link.

  2. #2slagpot2010-02-19 05:39

    Jerry, Thats the picture I have and the one and only one on the net of this truck. I hope there are more but thats the only one I've found. Thank you for the effort anyway. Slagpot

  3. #3JDOFMEMI2010-02-19 10:48

    Slagpot Sorry I was not more help there. One more thought. Try putting in a search on ebay. There will probably not be anything, but let the search run, and you may find someone with an old sales brochure up for sale sometime. I remember seeing ads in some of the trade magazines for that truck back in the early 90's, so their may be some hope.

  4. #4slagpot2010-02-22 11:47

    Thanks for the lead Jerry.

  5. #5slagpot2010-02-22 11:51

    Found one !!! Thanks for the help Jerry. At least its a picture I can see. http://cgi.ebay.com/1983-Dart-2085-...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca11b0652