This morning the the machine was beep and this lamp was on for a few sec. Appx 7 sec after starting. What does it stand for? http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p79/borntworide/JD310E/photo18.jpg Looking for PDF on this machine anyone know where to find them? IS this a good price? http://www.ebay.com/itm/JOHN-DEERE-...=BI_Heavy_Equipment_Parts&hash=item258b3b697c
The green light is for the becon light.
Are you pulling my leg? What is a becon? Location?
Beacon like a Amber flashing light. Probably on for a lamp test maybe?
Yep, they are pre-wired to install a strobe on the roof, you just need to install a strobe and a switch. Strange that the light came on. I don't remember that coming on during bulb check unless there is a switch installed.
Ok i will look tonight to see if has one.. there is a complete manual on line for 200 little dirty is it a good buy? unless someone knows where a free pdf is???
There are 4 manuals for Deere machines. Operators, Parts, Repair, Operation & Test. You can download them from Deere. Or look for hard copies used. http://www.johndeeretechinfo.com/index.cfm?event=productNavigate&division=CONSTRUCTION&menuDivision=CONSTRUCTION&and_attributes=division,model&model=310E&menuModel=310E
Deeretracks Thanks!! Not free from deere either.lol I am looking at 2 hard copies used on line now .. Pdf are sure nice thou !!
Deere has zero incentive to give them away. I'm just glad they have the pdf option now. Back in the day when only hard copies were available you could spend close to $1000 on books for one machine.
looked a bit phallic to me, thought it was just to show you the machine was "turned on"?
Yeah I hear you on that! The Ford books where pricey too. We are all online now! I checked tractor no beacon was ever mounted. New problem tonight while driving . The lamps were blinking on and off. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LDlsCDVPpA&feature=em-upload_owner#action=share what is the button with blue arrow in pic used for?
Ether injection innit? Cold start? Back when I worked for a construction company, it only took one new machine to convince the boss to always demand a full set of books with any machine purchase, I just showed him the bill for a parts book and service manual, LOL. The salesmen were always happy to oblige. Now I think they either give you a CD or the password to access them online.