Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Datasheets of old construction and agricultural equipment

sonjasun ยท 2013-07-26 04:32

Hi everyone, I am interested in getting the datasheets/technical specification of any old construction and agricultural equipment. Can anybody help me with that? Thank you in advance, Sonia

Replies6
  1. #1digger242j2013-07-26 05:28

    Thread moved here from "Equipment Moving Questions."

  2. #2John C.2013-07-26 16:51

    You might try this web site. http://www.yesterdaystractors.com/

  3. #3td25c2013-07-26 22:47

    Nebraska tractor test is a good site for test data. http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/tract...=digitalcommons.unl.edu/1335&utm_medium=PDF&u ... Also www.tractordata.com Anything in particular you are looking for sonjasun?

  4. #4sonjasun2013-07-30 04:18

    Hi John C., thank you a lot for your suggestion, will give it a try. Sonia

  5. #5sonjasun2013-07-30 04:20

    Hi td25c, I am looking for any old technical specification regarding construction and agricultural equipment. Moreover I am also interested in old auction results of the const/agri equipment, though I am not sure if that is stored online. Thank you a lot, Sonia

  6. #6td25c2013-07-30 21:58

    Dont know about old auction results sonjasun.Now if I'm looking at some old Construction / Agricultural equipment and trying to get an idea of the asking price I generally just look at www.machinerytrader.com or www.tractorhouse.com Both pretty good sites to look at & get a feel for equipment prices.