Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Db2j transmission overheating

Jw Slaughter ยท 2021-09-17 19:32

My 2007 BD2J transmission is overheating can anyone give me some advice on where to start. Does it have a trans filter ? Where can I get service and parts manuals

Replies3
  1. #1Tinkerer2021-09-18 08:47

    I see that the manual link I posted yesterday was the wrong one. It was for a BD2G. Sorry ! I found another manual and it shows the filter location in a BD2G but it may be the same in your BD2 J.

  2. #2Jw Slaughter2021-09-18 09:49

    Thanks but the manual was only to the engine , do you have any other manuals especially parts for any of the BD2 dozers

  3. #3Tinkerer2021-09-18 11:49

    Yes I have the BD2 parts book, Jw. It appears from my searches that the same parts book is used for 2,G and F series tractor. I could post a link to it, but it is a read only file on the hosting website. It is not downloadable. It is a bit of a computer challenge to create a .pdf file of it, but it can be done. Send me your email address in a PM (private message) and I can send you an invitation to my Google Drive Then you can download it from there.