Hello all!, New to the forum here, and want to start trying to gather some information. I have a New Holland DC180 Dozer and the brakes will not release. Have pressure to all the pumps. Machine will not move. When started, after running just a few seconds, get two red lights on the panel. Anyone have any ideas or have had the same problem. Short of calling the dealer we have tried just about everything. Did get it to move about 10 feet yesterday, and that was it. No movement at all today. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks! Archie
Most likely an electrical issue. We had a DC150 that became a total nightmare at 3200 hrs. Brakes wouldn't unlock, wouldn't steer, turned all by itself with no one even in the seat. You name it, it did it. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
What did you have to do to fix it? Or what was the problem that was causing the above problems?
Bad connections in the plugs underneath the left side of the cab. We never totally sorted it out. I was loading it one day and it turned left as I was climbing up the trailer and drove it right off the side. Once I finally got it loaded it went straight to the dealer to get traded and we never saw it again. Good luck with yours. Maybe your dealer can help but ours wasn't much help. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Whoa! Sounds exciting! Thanks for the information, I will check those plugs out see if that helps any. Do you have to jack up the cab to get to those plugs by chance?
Nope. They're easy to get to. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Any other suggestions on the brakes not releasing anyone? Checking monday on the electrical end of things as 02 stated. Just curious of what else to possibly look for while I am that far. Thanks in advance!!