Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

DD9G Quad Operators, any out there?

X Quad Operator ยท 2012-01-13 22:23

Is there any DD9G Quad Operators out there that would like to chat? Mike Nebergall":

Replies2
  1. #1Tinkerer2012-01-14 07:14

    I never ran a Quad,but here is link to a thread about them. . Be sure to check out Diggerops link. It has the history of the Quads origin.

  2. #2bigshow2012-01-14 08:28

    I sure wish I could say yes, but unfortunately I have not. Many guys I worked with that have now retired either ran them, were pushed by them or worked on them. We would all be out of town on a road job and would all go out to dinner and I would sit there and listen to there stories like a 5 year old kid being read to. The hay day of dirt here in N.Y. was way before my time but S.J. Groves had dd9's and 666's and those CMI road graders all the cool **** I have never ran...........