Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dead PC75UU-1 Track Motor – HELP!

BPinKitsap ยท 2004-08-03 11:48

I have a dead hydraulic track motor on the right side of my Komatsu PC75UU-1. I haven't been able to find anything but new units as replacements and those are $4500. Does anyone know of a source for refurbished units or cheaper aftermarket units? Thanks!

Replies4
  1. #1Steve Frazier2004-08-03 18:01

    Try Rock and Dirt and try "Dismantlers" on a search. There are quite a few listed in their monthly publication, you might find something there. Good luck!

  2. #2Steve Frazier2004-08-03 18:04

    Try this link for a start

  3. #3JIM VILARDI2004-08-24 12:36

    PC75UU-1 TRAVEL MOTOR NEW, AFTERMARKET RUNS ABOUT $6000.00, BUT THAT INCLUDES MOTOR AND FINAL AS AN ASSEMBLY. IF YOU CAN GET SAME FOR $4500.OO, YOU'RE DO'IN GOOD. I HAVE A SOURCE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

  4. #4BPinKitsap2004-08-24 12:38

    Got one! I found a used unit off a parted out -2 for $2K in Canada. CSC is selling them new for $4500.