The young bloke operating our crusher was getting a bit toey, after his old man, who was operating our loader, served up a couple of these to him yesterday. They hibernate in the rock piles and mice are in plentiful supply at the moment. RnR.
Some people get a little excitable over these things RnR... but I found a cure for one of those guys cousins today...its called a PC200...seems to fix them good.
A fella be the name of Pat sorted those out for us here and he didn't need a pc200....
12 Gauge works well too.
I Suppose they taste like chicken
No not at all....although I have never eaten Brown Snake. Tiger snake tastes just like Goanna:cool2
What's that? is that what comes out of the south end of a northbound Roo? But seriously, what is Goanna?
I would wager a guess that it's something that falls under the category "if you can kill it...we can grill it".
i'm glad i live in the great white north because snakes can't wear sweaters to keep warm. we have no snakes, no racoons, no skunks, no woodticks and no big spiders. but we have mosquites and you kill one and thousand show up at the funeral, LOL. thansk for sharing, the computer makes the world a small place. thansk KoO Published Author
And that's why Pat is a real hero of mine!
Well, "you probably could... and probably could"... :cool2 But.... And if you wanna fool with one.... And if you want one on top of your baseball cap... emitting harsh hissing noises... :lmao As for taste, well, that feller runnin' them wore out brakes did fine... And, of course, considering any possible legal ramifications, I've kept names to a minimum... OCR...
The weapons of choice in this instance were the WA 380 bucket and a long handled shovel and I noticed the edge of the shovel got bent in the process. I reckon we could keep him busy for a while, we had another one today. Never tasted it and I don't think I'm about to try. What about those great big bears, that just hug you to death, Koo? Here you go. RnR.
Don't they need garlic ??? Seem to remember a fella saying that on a teleflick "Nah needs Garlic" or some such statement.............
Uh huh...and placed mine first thing promplty. Bah ha ha ha. No worries, RnR seems to have provided my redemption by posting some locals dispatching and "grilling" one. Thanks RnR.
Well yes, sometimes sacrifices are necessary, for the greater good... :cool2 However... the name was changed, to protect the guilty.... Notice, if you will, the abbreviation in the quote... OCR... :lmao
Now for the rodent plagues Uh oh, now we're gonna have a rat and mouse plague I think I'd rather have snakes in my yard than rats & mice. Though probably pythons, they're not so bitey. I've had to put some rat/mice baits out lately but we do have kangaroos doing a good job on our lawn. Note the two headed kangaroos we have, the upper head for the long grass and the lower head for a nice short finish AusDave
what if i grab that abbo's balls then roast him in the fire
Do you have a patent on the two headed lawnmower, Dave, brilliant idea. I totally agree with you about the rats and mice, we are having a mini mouse plague here at the moment and in other parts of the state, they are really bad. The problem is, we need St. Pat here, to charm the snakes out of the rock piles before we shovel them up. RnR.