I've been turning wrenches for 13 years now. I've worked at a CAT, Bobcat and curently a Kubota dealer. I'm currently advanced certified by Kubota in mini excavators, CTL's and Skid Steers. I also am factory certified in New Holland construction and AG equipment. Just trying to help people out and pass on some knowledge before I quit turning wrenches for a living.
Welcome I'm not sure we have a person with the kubota knowledge on this forum. Or the new holland equipment. You very well maybe a life saver for alot of folks
Welcome to the forum Ridinhigh, and I hope your stay is long and prosperous. Technicians with dealer experience is a welcome help here at HEF, but do keep your identity and location anonymous as many dealers have non compete clause in their employment contracts. Stay under the radar and you're all good.
Welcome Ridinhigh.. I’m sure we’ll keep u busy.. lol Just a tidbit of forum knowledge.. after signing in, go to the menu and hit “new posts”.. after reading as many as u like and ready to quit.. before logging off.. hit “mark forums read”.. THAT will keep u from reading the same posts when log in again, from the beginning.. After signing in again, go to the menu and click “new posts” again and you’ll get any new posts and any posts that have been updated with an answer or comment.. If u hit “mark forums read” each time before logging out, & hitting “new posts” when you come back, you’ll get new posts.. each time you come back..
Welcome to HEF Ridinhigh !
Thanks for the intro! I posted a thread with a question, hopefully you could share your experience and suggestions. I mentioned you in the post but I’m not sure you are notified automatically or not- the direct link is: Kubota DPF regen cycles I have a question hopefully @Ridinhigh1500 can answer although others are welcome to chime in too. I have a Kubota L4060 utility tractor (about 2 years old). It has what I consider to be frequent DPF regen cycles, every 20-25hrs or so. I understand that operating conditions play a large role in... HeavyEquipmentForums
Hello...I need help with a cylinder lift that wont lift. Heres what I posted... She lost resistance at half way cylinder height and came slowly down. Had not noticed fluid level in tank was low. I really think I introduced air at that point. I did not try running pump over n over after she would not lift. So added fluid to tank...tried 1 more time running pump but still no lift. So how can I bleed the air from system if that's the problem? Dont see any bleed points. I see the high pressure side connected to the low cylinder side n the other line to top of cylinder. Hoping yall can help me figure something out. She was running fine. Ty in advance
Well the system in self bleeding because the hydraulic tank is vented to atmosphere. What is the make and model of the machine?
Welcome to the HEF! With your big three experience, which mini-ex is your most fave? Everyone around my AO is buying Kubota. Mini ex’s are the new status symbol. Quickly replacing diesel pickups in the sub divisions. Homeowners who work an office job are purchasing them just to play on their 1/4 acre and push snow around.
Well it really depends on budget. If money is no problem then I would buy a CAT but the absolute best value is Kubota. Most CAT CCE and Kubota equipment share the same Kubota engines. The biggest two differences are CAT uses Rexroth pumps and electro or hydraulic controls. Kubota uses KYB pumps and is still pilot hydraulic controls. You can't go wrong with either one. Bobcat stuff has never really impressed me and I feel it's just kinda MEH.
I could not think of a much worse rig for snow, unless you are really just playing with it. You could come up with a maxi-wing plow and vee plow for them and make bank off your gentleman ranchers out there. The wing would just unclip and swing over to the other side with the excavator bucket and thumb.
Jungheinrich hc 110b
How much fluid did you add and what kind was it? Also do you hear any strange noises when it stops lifting up?
Not sure anymore... I dont see any container but probably a quart.