Does anyone know where I can find a full decal kit for a 1982 Case 580D construction king? Thanks in advance for any help.:usa
This is where I got all the decals for my 580k, they where far and away the least expensive and the decals look and are perfect! I'de just give em a call and tell em what your looking for. Quip-Cal www.quipcal.com [email protected] 215-536-5359
this guy on ebay sells decals, http://cgi.ebay.com/Case-580-SUPER-...ZBI_Heavy_Equipment_Parts?hash=item3355e5850a the set i linked to is for the super D, but he may have others.
Allis Chalmers 715B Backhoe Decals Does anyone know where I can find Decals for an Allis Chalmers 715B?
Thanks to everyone for their replies. I'll check them all out.
I purchased mine from a Case Dealer on the internet. I should have questioned him if they were genuine Case decals. When UPS delivered them I found out he was a front man for a decal shop four states away from his dealership. I paid forty dollars more than Quipcal had quoted me. I should have bought them from him.
Decals fo Allis Chalmers I didn't find anything on Quip Cal's we site, so e-mailed them. Pleasant surprise, they can help me and have a package deal. Thanks for the help!
Ya, I had really good luck with them, which is why I have no issue refering people to them, They had wicked fast and very friendly service. They even where able to tell me what decals I needed, and as you said, did a package deal! It was a very pleasant experiance!
Decals for Allis Chalmers Glenn from Quip Cal responded on Saturday! I expected to wait 'till Monday. I can't find much about the Allis 715B on the net... Perhaps when I move beyond probationary status I'll try to start a thread. (found a couple of references in this forum, but no thread associated with my concerns/questions)